Imparting Knowledge and instilling discipline for good behavior are the twin goals of our institution. Hence the school expects every student to obey its rules and regulations, Discipline and Punctuality.
All students be punctual. They are expected to be in their class immediately after the first bell at 09.15.A.M.The school gate will be closed at 09.20 A.M. Students who come late will not be admitted to class without permission from the Principal. Habitual latecomers will be sent home.
1. The full and clean school uniform must be worn all days.
2. Running, playing, Shouting and whistling inside the school building are not allowed.
3. Any damage to the school property will be compensated by the student.
4. Irregular attendance, unsatisfactory performance in studies disobedience to teachers, stealing, writing, Scribbling on the walls, misbehavior will necessitate dismissal of the student from school.
5. Cell phones are not be used in campus. If they are found, they will be confiscated.
Rules of payment of fees
1st Installment : April to July
2nd Installment : August to November
3rd Installment : December to March