Responsibility of School Leaders and Asst. school Leaders
- He should ensure that the leaders carry out their duties in a responsible and impartial manner.
- He should command the whole school in discipline at prayer assemblies every morning and all school gatherings.
- He should be constantly alert, observant and sensitive to the needs of the school and act promptly after consulting and getting orders from the principal.
- He should show exemplary behavior, providing a shining example
of leadership, trust, courtesy, love and goodness.
Responsibilities of House Captains and Vice-Captains the captains and Vice-Captains try
- To constantly urge students to set up new records in athletics, to get better marks in examinations, to win laurels for their House.
- To keep up their House spirits and Motto.
- To conduct various House activities, concerts, Inter-House contests and competitions.
- To work with the members of their House in team spirit and with collective effort.
- To evaluate school discipline, code of conduct and their activities periodically with the help of the teacher in-charge and other teacher in the House.
- To build up good family spirit, good and healthy relationship with teachers and among students.
- To see that house members sincerely work at including in themselves the qualities and virtues, keeping in mind the school motto.
- To give a report to the house in-charge and the principal of all their undertakings and to seek guidance from their constantly.
Responsibilities of Class Monitors
- Special attention is paid by class teachers in choosing suitable monitors, Names are submitted to the principal at the beginning of each academic year.
- Monitors must be as far as possible exemplary in conduct and industrious in studies.
- They must be able to command respect in the class.
- They are appointed for all assistance in the class, eg.maintaining discipline, collecting or distributing books, attending to cleanliness and neatness of the class room, bringing charts , maps etc.
- They must rub out the writing on the black board immediately after each period.
- The Monitor, especially in the higher class (VI-X) will write each day. On the black Board, the date and the number of students present, out of the total, in their class.
- The monitor will be responsible for all happenings in the class during the absence of the teacher.
- The Monitors are made to realize that to be a monitor is a special privilege and honor. To betray the trust and confidence reposed in them is to commit a most degrading act.
Updated on: 04 Jan 2019